2015 Polaris Industries ACE 570 EPS
Ace Black 2
ACE 570 EPS
- 45 HP ProStar ® Engine
- All-New! Unique Single Passenger Cab Design
- Exclusively Designed Ergonomics for your Comfort and Confidence!
Why Sportsman ACE™?
- The Revolutionary new Polaris Sportsman ACE 4x4 is a sit-in vehicle that puts you in the center of adventure like never before.
- Integrated Front Storage Rack
- Center Seating Position
- Fully-Enclosed Cab Frame
- Steering Wheel
- Powerful ProStar Performance: The powerful 45HP ProStar engine gives you the power to tackle almost any trail. It features dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, and electronic fuel injection to precisely deliver the fuel charge for instant, predictable throttle response.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive: Featuring the same legendary system found on nearly all Polaris® off-road vehicles, the On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive system eliminates the guesswork by automatically selecting two-wheel or four-wheel drive. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride.
- High Capacity Racks and Storage: Polaris® off-road vehicles have built an unprecedented reputation for work and the storage capability of the all-new SPORTSMAN ACE™ is no different. With an integrated front storage compartment and high-capacity cargo box, the SPORTSMAN ACE™ can carry up to 360 lbs of gear.
- Rear Cargo Box: Cargo capabilities of the new ACE are as diverse as the machine itself thanks to a Lock & Ride equipped cargo box with built in rack-extenders and integrated tie-down rails to securely carry all of your gear, wherever the trail takes you.
- 1,500 lb Towing Capacity: The work ethic of Polaris off-road vehicles was instilled into the heart and soul of the new Sportsman ACE including the power and capability to tow loads up to 1,500 lbs.
- Rider Centric Design: The revolutionary new design of the Polaris Sportsman ACE combines the nimble handling of an ATV and the security and comfort of a side-x-side in a rider centric design. The compact, comfortable, and centralized seating position connects you directly with the machine for the ultimate trail riding experience.
- Independent Rear Suspension: A fully-independent rear suspension delivers 9.5 inches of travel for a terrain capable ride. High performance rear shocks tout easy to adjust preload capabilities so you can tailor our legendary smooth Polaris ride just for you.
- Easy Ingress and Egress: No need to throw a leg over anything, the open and flow-through design of the SPORTSMAN ACE™ cockpit makes for easy entrance and exit of the vehicle.
- Bolstered Bucket Seat: The secure feeling of the SPORTSMAN ACE™ high-back bucket seat is complemented with plush, side bolsters, which deliver both comfort and control by keeping you properly positioned so you can focus on the ride.
- Adjustable Steering and Seat Slider: Pull back on the lever to position the steering wheel for a perfect fit and optimum control. Raise the wheel completely or combine with 4” of seat slider travel to ease entering and exiting.
Polaris Engineered Accessories
- Winches: Designed specifically for your vehicle. Pre-wired chassis, innovative mounting technology, and integrated handlebar control switch make installing and using your winch easier than ever.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower (HP): 45HP Peak Horsepower, actual horsepower may vary
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in. (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb. (55 kg)/240 lb. (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 5.25 gal.
- Ground Clearance: 10.25 in. (26 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 90 in. x 48 in. x 68 in. (229 cm x 122 cm x 173 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lb. (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Wheelbase: 61.5 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 854 lb. (388 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Voodoo Blue, White Lightning
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb.
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50w Low Beam Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:The Polaris Sportsman ACE™ can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Rider must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Always wear helmet, eye protection, and seat belt, and always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- 567 cc
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Travel
- 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tires
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brake Type
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tires
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 854 lb. (388 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb. (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb. (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.25 in. (26 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 90 in. x 48 in. x 68 in. (229 cm x 122 cm x 173 cm)
- 61.5 in.
- Drive Train
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Standard: Analog
- Dual 50w Low Beam Bumper Lights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Voodoo Blue, White Lightning